2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening.
Pre-Admission Screening instructions for all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes both Full Time and Part Time in the 2019/2020 academic session
All candidates are advised to carefully read these Registration Instructions.
- On the Polytechnic portal click on Application on the Menu Bar.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form(JAMBITES ONLY).
- Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details and ND details (HND Applicants ONLY). Alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.