Hello guys, remember the Airtel 4.6Gb cheat we enjoyed last year 2018? That cheat is back and better with a slightly different procedure.
How about getting 4.6Gb data on Airtel for just 200 Naira only? Interesting right? It’s also worth knowing that you can accumulate this data as much as you can by just following the instructions in this post.
Without saying too much, let’s get down to business. Make sure you follow the outlined steps properly.
Features Of Airtel 4.6GB For N200
- The data can be accumulated
- The data can be used on any device, be it Android, iOS and even on Laptop.
- This cheat is sim selective. It works mostly on new Airtel sims that are less than 3 months old. (highly required)
- No VPN needed for the data to work
- Activation fee is just N200 Naira
How To Check Your Airtel Sim Registration Data
Dial *746# to check the date you registered your Airtel SIM. Make sure it’s not upto 3 Months else it won’t work.
How To Get Airtel 4.6GB For N200
- Purchase Airtel recharge card worth of N200 Naira. (Don’t recharge through bank or VTU. Buy the paper recharge card.)
- Recharge using this code *126*PIN#
- You will be credited with free 4.6Gb bonus data
- Data is valid for 30 days
- Dial *140# to check your data balance
Check the screenshot below.
How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4.6GB for N200
This steps works even if your sim is a day old or less than 3 months old.
The first thing you need to do is send GET to 141, and again send MIFI to 141. (on a 4G smartphone),
Make sure you’re are on Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan, if not, migrate by dialing *312#.
You can check your current tariff by dialing *121*3*5#
Once all is done, then load a recharge card of N200 and boom check your data balance by dialing *140#.
That’s all friends. Enjoy while it last. Please do drop a comment below and share this post with your friends.
How To Accumulate Airtel 4.6GB Data
- Buy another Airtel recharge card of 200 Naira
- Recharge using this code *126*PIN#.
- You will be credited with another 4.6Gb data. So keep recharging and your data will keep accumulating.
- To check your data balance, dial *140#.